Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Digging Dog


Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter break! My husband and I have spent it laying on the sofa, trying to recover from a horrible flue! We are still on the recovery road and thankfully it is not as bad as it was! So I am sorry if I haven't been around following my friends and their blog posts! I will dedicate a day for that once I feel better.

I would like to welcome my newest follower Bonnie Taylor from This Creative Day, please visit her blog as she is very talented and very inspiring! Thank you so much Bonnie for joining me!

Today I have a card that I made for the Free stamp of the month progressive challenge over at From the Heart Stamps, and I have used the Digging Dog image.


This stamp comes with an extra scene that you can use on its own or you can combine it with the Dog scene. So I decided to combine the two and I printed 2 images of the dog so I could fussy cut him and pop him up with foam tape. There are a lot of sentiments that come with the image and I chose this one.
I used Neenah paper and a combination of markers and coloring pencils.
Some glossy accent on his nose, his bone on the collar and the bone in the garden.
I matted with black and green card stock and used an embossed green with white dots pattern paper.
To finish my card I adhered some sequins.


So there is my card for today.
I had so much fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
from the heart stamps
just keep on creating
a-step-in-the-darkness - challenge-42
simply paper crafts for all occassions -challenge-26
crafting in a beautiful mess - challenge-1-always-anything-goes
crafting with friends
avenue 613 - challenge-169-anything-goes-no-twist
our crafty corner - challenge-7
Cre8tive hands friends

 

22 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Olga, such a fun dog and lovely spring scene.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image love it-hope you are feeling better-my O/H was laid out for three weeks with this flu and two weeks later he is still keeping me awake coughing and himself of course lol think i will have to ring the GP in the morning
Carol x

Susan Renshaw said...

Look at the state that puppy is in!!
Fun card!
Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
Susan
DT for Create and Inspire!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!


Kim Heggins said...

This is just adorable...love your sweet dirty puppy!

Karen Steele said...

What a mucky little pup! This is a fab card! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month challenge :-)

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Maxine D said...

Glad to hear you are felling better Olga - not the best way to spend Easter. Love your sweet card :-)
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fun card Olga love the image
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creation again and the most gorgeous colours used.xx
 {aNNie}

Bad Kitty said...

so cute card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

Donna Ellis said...

Olga, I've never seen a scene like this before! DARLING! Your coloring is impeccable, and such a gorgeous design. I love everything about your sweet card. Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful Card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle xx

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and a very beautiful card Olga

Gr Karin

Sheryl said...

Oh what an adorable pooch! I love the design of this card and the fresh feel those colours give to it.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

MaryH said...

Sorry to hear that you've had flu, but hope you are so much better by now. Just take it easy, blogging can wait. We'll all still be here, when you feel like it again. This is one delightfully happy little doggie with his garden to dig in, and bones to bury. You've done a super job at showing him to best advantage. Just love everything about it. TFS & Hugs.

Brenda said...

I love the way you combined the two images, such a cute scene! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps SOTM challenge!

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Are you better Olga, I hope so.
What a great card with the dog.
Hugs Bianca.

Kathy S said...

Wowzer! Great card. Love the "dirt" spots. Super fun. Thanks for joining us in the March Stamp of the Month Challenge. See you in April :)

Cathy Clowes said...

A fabulous card. I love the scene you have created and your design is great.Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

lyn hitchcock said...

Awesome card love the colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
Lyn - DT