Monday, 11 July 2016

Butterflies Design Team card


Hello Everyone!

Today I made my Design Team shaker card with My Besties Img976 image from Sherri Baldy Designs.

We have our challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes - Option Butterflies".
Come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want, and we have some great prizes for the winners!







I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock, colored her with my alcohol markers, used my white gel pen as well for some accents and fussy cut her.
I used a white card base and stamped some grass with distress ink.
I stamped my butterfly three times on Vellum with Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. I then fussy cut them.
I placed them on the card base so I could see where I was going to stamp the little stars that come with the butterfly, and I heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.
I also stamped and heat embossed in gold the sentiment that came in the set with the butterfly, the little stars and the grass. They are part of a stamp set that was a free gift with a papercrafting magazine.
To finish I adhered my image with some foam tape for some dimension and also glued my butterflies on the card base.






So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
color it create it show it off
world wide open design team challenge
classic design team challenge
cards galore challenges
lil patch of crafty friends
a bit more time to craft
the crafty addicts
crafting with friends
pile it on challenge

25 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Olga, you've definitely got a winner here! I LOVE it! The image is coloured so beautifully but your background and butterflies make this card awesome! The girl really pops!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssss Olga
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the gorgeous image and beautiful embossed butterflies and stars
Carol x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...what a fabulous card! I love your sweet little lady and those gold butterflies are perfect.

Anet van Zyl said...

Wow this is just beautiful Olga. Love it. Anet x

Maxine D said...

What a beauty Olga - I love that stamp set - the stars are a gorgeous touch there behind the fabulous butterflies, and you use them so well together.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is a beautiful card. I really love how you have coloured that wonderful image and your card design is beautiful.
Sue...xxx

Lois Wyche said...

Yes, you made my day sparkle with this beautiful card!

Donna Ellis said...

Olga, your coloring and shading is beautiful. I love the darling bright green scene your pretty little girl is in! hugs, de

MaryH said...

Beautiful sparkle on the butterflies, and very interesting to read how you did this. Brilliant coloring on the little Bestie, love the cool of the shades green...so pretty with the grass. This made such an amazingly lovely shaker card too. TFS

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. Amazing coloring. Thanks so much for all your visits to my blog.

Annette Stapylton said...

Just gorgeous creation. I love those stunning butterflies. Nice Work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, I am running behind in my comments but do love this one. Hope things are settling down for your and sending hugs and well wishes to you loved one and hope he is better...xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Olga, such a fabulous image and great design.
Pauline
x

Ilonka said...

What a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at the challenge of Colour it Create it Show it off

XXX Ilonka DT

Astrid said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining in the challenge of Colour it, Create it, Show it off.
Hugs Astrid

Michelle Windsor said...

This is just gorgeous thank you for joining into our Challenge at my Besties Colour it, Create it, Show it off http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/my-besties-color-it-create-it-show-it.html
Michelle xx

Ileana A. said...

Wow wow wow!Wonderful creation1 I love design and image! Your colouring is gorgeous!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July ATG.
Ildeanaxx

lyn hitchcock said...

Fab card, love the image and butterflies, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

cards by Victoria said...

Lovely Card.Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Victoria DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Annette Stapylton said...

Again a stunning creation here Olga.
Great work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a sweet card Olga such a cutie. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Create It Colour It Show It Off Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Veronique Baadjou said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colouring and the design!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...