Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Bake me a Cake!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my second post for today!
I have a card I created for the Progressive Challenge
of Bloobel Stamps and this month the image is called Bake me a cake.

For the Image:
Printer CANON MG3550
 Printed the image on watercolor paper, thickness 160mg/m2  
(this is the maximum thickness I can use for watercolor paper)
 Watercolored with Derwent Inktense pencils
White Signo gel pen 
Stickles from Ranger, Crystal
For the card base:
Neenah solar white card stock, 
Tim Holtz stencil Lattice work 
Distress Inks, Spiced marmalade and Mustard seed
  
 Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

7 comments:

Fiki said...

beautiful card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Olga.

gr karin

Megan J said...

Hi Olga, a stunning birthday card, the background you created gives the look of wall paper in the scene, love the colours you have used too, have a wonderful week... Megan

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a funny image! Love your stencilled background and beautiful colouring!

Eek Eek said...

Your posts never fail to inspire me! I really love the stencil background, it looks great! This is a fab image too, and beautifully coloured :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Kim Heggins said...

This is just as cute as it gets....love your adorable image and your coloring. Love that wonderful balance she has!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.