Sunday, 19 March 2017

19th March New Release for DigiStamps4Joy


Hello Everyone!

Today I have 2 cards that I created for the New Release over at DigiStamps4Joy.

And before I go into details about my cards I would like to take a moment and apologize to all my crafty friends and fellow bloggers for not being able to visit them as often as I would like to...
Life takes over crafting sometimes and doesn't allow us to visit each other so often! 
And this is one of these times now, the little time I have goes to crafting and to DT duties.
I just want to let everyone know that I am following you and your beautiful creations, I just don't have the possibility to comment right now... I hope that you will not hold it against me and continue to visit me and follow my creations as well.
Thank you all so much for your understanding! This community amazes me more and more everyday with the kindness and positive energy of all my fellow crafters and bloggers.

And now back to my blog post and about these lovely images from the New Release.

My first card I created with this cute image called Lil Dungarees.
 I printed the image an the sentiment that is my own on Neenah Solar white card stock and 
colored with my alcohol markers and my pencils.
I die cut the image with a My Favorite Things Die-Namics zig-zag rectangle die.
I used a pale blue card base and matted the front of it with a pattern paper from Panduro Hobby that has the words Baby Boy on it all over it. I then adhered the image on top.

I would like to participate to the following challenges with this card:
Brown sugar challenge
Dies r us challenge

For the second card I created with these beautiful images 
I printed the images on some Bristol paper, 
watercolored them with my Derwent Inktense pencils. 
For the sky I used Distress Ink "Salty Ocean"
I used a white Posca pen for the highlights on the image 
and on the border around my black card base. 
I used my corner punch to round the corners of the paper 
and adhered it on the card base. 

I would like to participate to the following challenges with this card:
Through the craftroom door 
Crafty catz weekly challenge 
Pin'spirational challenges 
Corrosive challenges by janet 

So these are my cards for today,
I had a lot of fun creating them and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 very beautiful cards Olga

Gr Karin

Loose Stitches said...

Both of your cards are so very beautiful Olga!
xoxo Sherry

Gaby Dierx said...

Great cards!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Fiki said...

beautiful cards!
hugs

Eek Eek said...

🌸 The inktense colours are so beautiful, you have used them so well! Really pretty! 🌸

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Elena Orsi said...

Very nice projects.
Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Barbara said...

Beautiful cards! Love these colorful flowers :)

Barbara
Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

Barbara said...

Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Dies R Us.

Barbara
Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr