Monday, 27 March 2017

Easter Amy - DT Inspiration card

Hello Everyone!
I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase this super adorable image called Image #35 Easter Amy
You can find many more images on the Sasayaki Glitter Store.


 I printed the image on some Bristol smooth paper, colored it with my 
Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils and added some accents with a white Posca pen.
I wrote the sentiment myself and doodled around the image.
I cut a strip of pattern paper from Panduro hobby and used for 


 I had a fun time creating this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for visiting,
xoxo Olga 

We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.

I would like to participate to the following challenges:


15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Olga. I love the beautiful image and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fiki said...

this is so sweet!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet and beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

Kaija said...

Cute and beautiful Easter card Olga!
Gr.Kaija<3

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Olga, a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Eek Eek said...

Love the watercolour pencils, they have come out beautifully! And handwritten sentiment is so brave, it looks awesome, I thought it was a stamp! :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Cara Malmrose said...

Very sweet card Olga. That image is really cute!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog

MaryH said...

Wondereful coloring with your pencils on this cute Easter image. Love the doodling and your handwriting is great! (I'd be scared of messing up the card if I tried that!). The background DP works so nicely with the bright colors of this little girl and her chicks. TFS & Hgus

Aunty Sue said...

Just so cute and love the image, thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week in our ANYTHING GOES challenge. Good luck in the draw.
AuntySue

Sheila H said...

The DP nicely highlights your sweet image. I love the doodled frame! We're glad you dropped by 613 Avenue Create.

Karen said...

Adorable image beautifully colored. Never heard of this digi designer before...LOVE the images!! Thanks for sharing with Through the Craft Room Door

Margie Calenda said...

So sweet, and such pretty colors! I am giving away a double Stampin' Up stamp set on my blog, if you're interested. https://magicalmargie.blogspot.com/2017/03/beautiful-you-trio-giveaway.html

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the Eastery colors...TFs it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Dotstolines said...

Such a cute card and great colouring! Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck.
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi
Dots to Lines

Sollan said...

Oh my! Such a lovely and sweet card! 💕
Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge