Sunday, 16 April 2017

16th April New Release for DigiStamps4Joy

  
Hello Everyone and Happy Easter!
 
Today I have 2 cards that I created for the New Release over at DigiStamps4Joy.

The bookmarks on the left are called "Bookmarks -Powerful Women" 
Both the bookmarks and the image were printed on Bristol smooth card stock and 
water colored with Derwent Inktense pencils. I also used a white gel pen for the accents.
 And for the card on the right, the image is called "Country Bride"
  For the card I created a background with pattern papers from my stash, 
fussy cut the image and adhere it with foam tape on the background. 
For the sentiment I printed it out on vellum paper in yellow color and as soon as it came out of the
 printer I covered it with gold embossing powder from Ranger and heat set it.

So there are my cards for today,
I had such a great time creating them and I hope you like them,
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card and book mark's Olga
Dianne xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga
Fijne Paasdagen / Happy Easter
Gr Karin

Lois Wyche said...

Gorgeous projects...the sentiment on the bookmarks is fantastic and the image you used is so beautiful.

Fiki said...

this is gorgeous!
love it!
Happy Easter!
have a nice day
hugs

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Olga. Happy Easter.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Nancy said...

Really beautiful work, Olga! :o)

Eek Eek said...

Beautiful work on both projects! You have motivated me to find my inktense pencils too! Keep putting it off, good job I have you to inspire me :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...your card is so sweet and I love your wonderful bookmarks.

Cara Malmrose said...

Your card is very sweet Olga ... and those bookmarks are just great.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}