Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Summer Cara - DT inspiration card

Hello Everyone!
I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase 
this beautiful image called Image 42 Summer Cara.
You can find many more images on the Sasayaki Glitter Store.


I printed the image on Bristol smooth paper and colored the image with my new and 
NBUS "Never Before Used Schtuff" alcohol markers. 
They are from Flying Tiger Copenhagen ,I saw a video on YouTube about them and I really wanted to try them. They are very cheap, they cost about 3$ for a set of 3. 
I have to say I am quite impressed by them! 
They blend so smoothly but on the down side they don't have a brush tip. 
They come with a bullet tip and a chisel tip
I thought it was a perfect time to use them!
I have also made a "BOO-BOO" on my card, it might not be so apparent by my sentiment is not stamped very straight...
The Die I used is from My Favorite Things, Scalloped Stitched Border dies.


 I had a fun time creating this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for visiting,
xoxo Olga 
We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.

15 comments:

Darnell said...

This is so sweet, Olga! Your sediment looks just fine to me next to those awesome floating heart balloons! The eye is drawn to your stunning coloring and that adorable mouse on the end of the balloons!! I really love that scalloped edge and the DSP border, too!! Thank you so much for playing again in NBUS Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card with a sweet image Olga

gr karin

Helen F. said...

What a sweet Springtime image,Olga! Love the coloring too!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Olga, love this sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Maxine D said...

A really pretty card Olga - love how you have coloured the image, and the scalloped edge is the perfect accent
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Ellis said...

I love your beautiful card, Olga! Lovely design, and such a happy color combination. hugs, de

Eek Eek said...

Thanks for sharing your trial of the pens, I've seen them too and wondered if they were any good. I love going into Tiger, it's an awesome shop :) I would never have noticed the sentiment being on the wonk, you could easily have got away with it ;) The card is beautiful!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

MaryH said...

Your coloring is always splendid, and you've got some terrific shadows for the fabric folds.That's not always easy to do well, and I love the warm spring colors of this cute little girl's dress. Also liking that lacy edging on the focal image too. (I never noticed that your sentiment wasn't straight until I had a closer look after reading! I do the same thing, and don't notice until I see the photo!) TFS & Hugs

Fiki said...

wonderful card!

Annette Stapylton said...

Back again, and again this is just super gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet image and you colored it so beautifully too!

Ine Swinkels said...

very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye,
Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Cara Malmrose said...

Awesome card Olga and I love that image and colors you used ... great name BTW (wink wink)!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Wanda said...

Fantastic spring card. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

lyn hitchcock said...

Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT